Wednesday 23 May 2007

Quilts UK

I think I've mentioned before that where I live, fabric buying opportunities are few to say the least. There is no quilt shop in my area and I rely on online quilt shops or quilt shows to buy my fabric, books and everything else quilt-related. Well, I love going to quilt shows, so it was with a hop and a skip that I went on my annual visit to Quilts UK near Malvern on Saturday. This is one of my favourite quilt shows, in a beautiful setting.
The show was very well-attended, at least when I was there. In fact it was packed! I had a lovely day though and there were some really nice quilts on display, so there was plenty to look at.
I'd been saving up my pennies, and I didn't come back empty-handed! I bought all the stuff in the photos. And yes, I bought more rick rack! I couldn't resist that lovely denim blue colour.
I also got the new spring issue of this magazine, which is always a good read.

Was it all worth a 150-mile trip? Oh yes, I think so!